Radpress is a simple blog application for Djangonauts. It doesn’t use a WYSIWYG
editor; the default markup syntax is
reStructuredText and you can preview
your entry simply before publishing it. Radpress now ships with a
Radpress default theme is based on
Author theme by Mike McAlister. Thank
you for the support.
- Zen mode for writing articles
- Disqus support for comment and reactions
- Useful sidebar widgets; tag cloud, latest posts
- Adding page links in navigation bar
- Listing archives by date or tag
- Author information for articles
- Simple theme like in Octopress.
Supported markup languages
Gokmen Gorgen, [email protected]
Ben Stott, <[email protected]
Radpress is free software under terms of the MIT License. For more information, see the LICENSE file.